- Refunds must be requested by contacting the Community Education Department at 586-783-6330 prior to the start of the second class session.
- No refunds are issued after the start of the second class session, regardless of reason.
- No refunds are issued for one session classes.
- No refunds are issued for Trips and Tours.
- No prorated refunds will be issued for missed class sessions.
- A $7.00 service fee per person, per event will be charged for all requested refunds.
- If a class is canceled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund in the same payment method used to register for the class (credit card, check). Payments made with cash will be refunded with a check.