Community Education Registration
Five Easy Ways to Register For any Program
*If you are a first time user, you must set up an account*
· Register 24 hours a day at http://commed.lc-ps.org. You must set up an account & be a registered user.
· Call 586-783-6330. Register using VISA, MasterCard or Discover. We do not take American Express. Office Hours are 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and closed for lunch from 12:00 - 1:00 pm. Friday hours are 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
· To register in person visit the Community Education Office at the L'Anse Creuse Wheeler Community Center Administrative Office located at 24076 F.V. Pankow Blvd., Clinton Twp., MI 48036 (S. of Hall Rd/E. off Gratiot) Office hours are 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and closed for lunch from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. Friday hours are 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
· Send the registration form along with a check payable to L'Anse Creuse Community Education. Or if you wish to use your credit card, we accept VISA, MasterCard or Discover. Click here for a registration form.
· Fax your registration form filled out with your credit card information to 586-466-7515. Click here for a copy of a registration form.
Registration Policy and Procedures:
The Community Education department does not mail or fax registration confirmations or call to confirm your registration. You will be called only if a class is cancelled, re-scheduled or is filled to capacity. If a class is cancelled you will receive a full refund.
· A receipt for your class registration can be obtained at the Community Education office located at L'Anse Creuse-Wheeler Community Center and Administrative Offices, 24076 F.V. Pankow Blvd., Clinton Twp., MI 48036. If you have a valid e-mail address, our office can e-mail a receipt to your e-mail address.
· Classes and programs may have limited enrollment and determined by room size, capacity, technology available, teacher to student ratios for individual programs and classes. Please refer to class descriptions or call the Community Education department to check.
· Registrations are processed in the order they are received to the community education office. Register early to secure your place in a class or program!
Additional Registration Information:
· Age Minimum: No one under 16 years of age will be admitted to classes for adults.
· Supplies: Please DO NOT purchase materials until you have contacted our office to verify the class is being held. Tuition fee is for the class only. All fees for materials, supplies, kitchen fees, books, etc. are extra.
· Inclement Weather: If the L'Anse Creuse Public Schools district is closed due to inclement weather, Community Education classes held in the district buildings will be cancelled. Please check your local news station for updates or district WebSite at www.lc-ps.org.
· CLASS CANCELLATION:
There may be instances that the Community Education Department must cancel classes due to low enrollment, inclement weather, building problems or other. We will attempt and do our best to make-up classes as long as building and instructor schedules permit.
If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund in the same payment manner used to register for the class. If a class is cancelled due to inclement weather, building problems, or situations out of our control, and cannot be made up or should the student not be able to attend the make-up class, there will be no refunds issued.
PlePlease remember to register early to avoid cancellations!
Why Should I Register Early?
· To ensure you or your child have a place in a class or program.
· To avoid cancelled classes or programs due to low enrollments.
· To allow the community education department time to prepare for additional classes or programs if possible